Thursday, January 30, 2014

Day 11: A horse for sale you would want to buy

When I saw the topic for this post I assumed I would do a little internet research and find some fancy schmancy grand prix dressage horse.  Yet the weird part is I looked around, and was kind of uninspired and uninterested.  I guess it's because I've always had a project and have never had the opportunity to ride anything that was "made" which I think can be said about most of us ammy bloggers out there.  I have for the last few years however stalked the Camelot Weekly Auction Facebook page and wished I could rescue many of the cuties.  Therefore for this post I'm going to post a bunch from this week's sale folder that I would rescue in a heartbeat if I had the funds.  Of course they're all mares, but aside from that I have no requirements.

15 hand 9 year old Palomino mare

15 hand 6 year old Grullo mare

15 hand 6 year old bay mare

Warmblood-y mare, 15.2 hands, 10 years old

14.3 Appy mare, 12 years old

10 year old 14 hand Tri-Color mare
I think any of these mares would be absolutely stunning with some TLC, groceries, and muscle.  One day girlies, one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment