Monday, June 30, 2014

Schools out for Summer

So since school is over I've been seriously MIA.  Sowwy.  I've just been having such a blast not going to work every day blogging has been the last thing on my mind.  I'm down to babysitting three days a week, teaching lessons on the weekends, and enjoying two days off every week like a normal person :)  Therefore I'll present you with a bunch of pictures, and hopefully catch you all up on everything this week!

Mollie gets her grazing muzzle on:


We continue to have fly mask fashion dilemmas:



Montana is a very naughty boy, and then a very good boy, but always an awkward boy:


Mollie attempts to put more holes in her grazing muzzle, and instead puts holes in her face:




Then stands like a derp with a lead line around her neck as a "tie" because she has too many rubs to wear a halter:


I dog sit and the Chloe-Bear comes to the barn!



1 comment: