If that title alone doesn't get me a crap ton of random searches/views I don't know what will.
Anyways, yet another blog hop from Viva Carlos because she is the reigning blog hop grand master. Girl should have a badge just for that.
"If you could/were so inclined to breed your horse, who would you breed her to and why?"
Seeing as I have owned a mare for 13+ years, a great deal of thought has gone into who I would hypothetically breed her to. My lists of wants has changed quite a bit over the years, probably for the better, as I have gotten more knowledgable about horses and what I would want out of a foal.
List of Must Haves:
- Uphill build... because uh, Mollie is built like a slide
- Dressage training/showing/potential... because I am a glorified DQ
- Expressive, high quality gaits with suspension and "lift"... again, because Mollie has none
- Good temperment.... while I love Mollie's sassy attitude, a bit of compliance could go a long way
- Size.... probably different from the average person, but I am 4'11 and Mollie is 15 hands, and I want nothing larger. Ponies from here on out y'all
- Color... I mean, it's not that important but if we're going to play this game I may as well go all out
So that leaves us with this beautiful little nugget of a stud:
He's a 2011 German Riding pony, and I'm in love.
Eat your heart out, I already did.
I love his movement, his color, his little face, and I think he and Molls would make beautiful pony babies.